Let's face it. As a corporate decision maker for sponsorship investments, you’re bombarded with sponsorship propositions.
You have your own criteria for selecting the best opportunities to meet your priorities. And you need to know you’re working with a great partner.
Here are 10 signs to look for:
- Reliable. Your partner does what they say they will do, on time.
- Accessible. Your partner is available when you need him/her.
- Responsive. Rapid response to your calls, emails, or texts.
- Creative. Your partner continually develops and shares ideas.
- Problem-solver. Challenges arise — that’s normal. Your partner is highly skillful at solving these challenges.
- Strategic. Your partner considers the big picture of the situation along with where culture and the marketplace is headed when proposing ideas and plans.
- Assertive. You don’t need one more person sucking up to you. You need a partner who is confident and assertive, who will push back when you come up with an idea that simply won’t work.
- Delivers. Partners deliver. Period.
- Proactive. Great partners are always thinking and proactively sharing ideas, suggestions, and ways to enhance your sponsorship.
- Relationship. You don’t need to be best pals, but you know you’re in good hands with the relationship you and your team have with your key contacts.
What else do you look for from a great partner?