If you're a sponsorship buyer or seller in the Washington, DC, metro area and would benefit from an infusion of ideas and techniques, you're invited to a sponsorship workshop presented by the Washington Business Journal and Gail Bower on Friday, June 15. (If you're not in DC or Northern Virginia, but know someone who is, please share this post.)
Corporate sponsorship is a marketing vehicle that fosters a face-to-face experience between a business and the audiences drawn together by a cause, passion, or purpose. It’s a connection and exchange of value that also yields significant business results.
If you sell sponsorship, Gail will show you how to expand beyond the generic gold, silver, bronze packages and re-imagine more powerful partnerships. If you’re on the corporate side, buying or implementing sponsorship, learn ways to improve how you execute sponsorship so you know you’re deriving a solid ROI from your investments.
- What today’s economic climate means for sponsorship.
- The impact for your organization.
- What best practice marketing-driven corporate sponsorship looks like.
- Why sponsorship is an excellent strategy in our media-saturated marketplace.
- 3 ways to improve your partnerships immediately.
Who should attend:
- Nonprofit executives
- Corporate marketing, community relations, philanthropy, PR, CSR staff
- Event sponsorship and marketing staff
5 Reasons You Should Attend:
- Great networking.
- Ideas and insights you can apply to your sponsorship efforts immediately.
- Receive a copy of Gail's book, How to Jump-start Your Sponsorship Strategy in Tough Times.
- Receive a one-year subscription to the Washington Business Journal.
- A delicious lunch in the tallest building in Northern Virginia
Promotional support by: