If you're attending PANO's 2012 Annual Conference, the theme for which is all about storytelling, don't miss my session, Strong Stories. Stronger Sponsorship.
I'm willing to bet that this session will be the most fun. Filled with lots of examples, great insights and ideas, time for creativity. There will even be not one, but two :30 dance parties. How can you beat that!?
Here's what the session is all about:
Corporate sponsorship is a marketing vehicle that fosters a face-to-face experience between a business and the audiences drawn together by a cause, passion, or purpose. A bolder narrative about your organization clearly serves to connect you with more constituents, donors, and stakeholders. Did you know that a strong story may also support a stronger sponsorship effort? Join marketing and corporate sponsorship specialist Gail Bower’s session and learn how to bring your story to life through sponsorship, expand beyond the generic gold, silver, bronze packages, and re-imagine more powerful partnerships.
- What best practice marketing-driven corporate sponsorship looks like.
- Why Gold-Silver-Bronze (or other generic) seriously undermines your efforts
- How to take advantage of its storytelling features.
- Why sponsorship is an excellent strategy in our media-saturated marketplace.
- 3 ways to improve your partnerships immediately.
Hope to see you there!